- Wood burning stove, with an old timey stove you can cook, bake and do all you need with wood or coal to burn.
- Fireplace, use good wood for best results. cook like you would on a campfire, use grates to put a frying pan on or wrap fools in foil and throw them directly in the fire.
- Gas stove, you can go with natural gas or propane.
- Kerosene heaters, the tops of these heaters get hot enough to cook all kinds of canned foods and also heat water for a sponge bath.
- Sterno stoves, these run off a gel that wont spill but will burn for hours. They are good for heating water or cooking items on a frying pan. They make a folding stove that works perfect for a can of sterno.
- Grill or BBQ, when the gas runs out you can burn wood or coal.
- Butane stove, small and compact but run off butane which can be expensive.
- Camp stove, run off bottled gas and can be expensive over time. DO NOT operate these indoors.
- Solar oven, these only work when the sun is shining, for obvious reasons.
link text…click here to learn about chicken coopslink text…